Each year the Global Wellness Institute does research on related topics in the field of wellness.
On their web site I found this interesting information relating to real estate and lifestyle.
Build Well to Live Well, is the report resulting from the first research to size and analyze the global and regional wellness lifestyle real estate and communities market. The 150+ page report finds that real estate and communities that intentionally put people’s health at the center of design, creation and redevelopment are the next frontier in residential real estate.
From the report the following trends will shape the future of real estate developments.
7 Future Trends Driving Development:
1. Blurring the lines between home, work, and leisure
2. Making healthy homes affordable
3. Bringing back multigenerational and diverse neighborhoods
4. Catalyzing medical industry clusters and health services to build wellness communities
5. Moving from green to regenerative living
6. Leveraging technologies to create smart-healthy homes and cities
7. Rediscovering hot springs as a wellness living anchor